Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nanotube Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nanotube related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nanotube specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nanotube Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nanotube improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Is the scope of Nanotube defined?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Will team members perform Nanotube work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How do you assess your Nanotube workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- How do we Identify specific Nanotube investment and emerging trends?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How long will it take to change?
- How important is Nanotube to the user organizations mission?
- Why is change control necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nanotube book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Nanotube self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nanotube Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nanotube areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nanotube Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nanotube projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nanotube Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nanotube project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Nanotube project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Nanotube project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Project Charter: Market – Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or Nanotube project?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Nanotube project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Nanotube Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nanotube project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nanotube project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nanotube project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nanotube project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nanotube project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nanotube project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nanotube project with this in-depth Nanotube Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nanotube projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nanotube and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nanotube investments work better.
This Nanotube All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.