Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nanotube Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nanotube related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nanotube specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nanotube Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nanotube improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- In the case of a Nanotube project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Nanotube project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Nanotube project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How can we improve performance?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Nanotube improvements?
- What can you control?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Nanotube? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nanotube book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Nanotube self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nanotube Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nanotube areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nanotube Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nanotube projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nanotube Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nanotube project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Nanotube project via agreements?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Nanotube project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Nanotube project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Nanotube project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Nanotube project experience rather than on independent research?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Nanotube Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nanotube project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nanotube project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nanotube project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nanotube project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nanotube project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nanotube project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nanotube project with this in-depth Nanotube Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nanotube projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nanotube and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nanotube investments work better.
This Nanotube All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.