Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Biodiversity Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Biodiversity Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Biodiversity Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Biodiversity Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Biodiversity Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How to Secure National Biodiversity Network?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Who else should we help?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How much does National Biodiversity Network help?
- Who will provide the final approval of National Biodiversity Network deliverables?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- In what ways are National Biodiversity Network vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Biodiversity Network book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Biodiversity Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Biodiversity Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Biodiversity Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Biodiversity Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Biodiversity Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Biodiversity Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Biodiversity Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of National Biodiversity Network projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the National Biodiversity Network project?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key National Biodiversity Network project stakeholders brought into the National Biodiversity Network project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete National Biodiversity Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Biodiversity Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Biodiversity Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Biodiversity Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Biodiversity Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Biodiversity Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Biodiversity Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Biodiversity Network project with this in-depth National Biodiversity Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Biodiversity Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Biodiversity Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Biodiversity Network investments work better.
This National Biodiversity Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.