Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Climate Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Climate Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Climate Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Climate Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Climate Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How is business? Why?
- Are there National Climate Assessment Models?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about National Climate Assessment. How do we gain traction?
- Who needs to know about National Climate Assessment ?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your National Climate Assessment strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding National Climate Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Climate Assessment book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Climate Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Climate Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Climate Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Climate Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Climate Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Climate Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Climate Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the National Climate Assessment project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this National Climate Assessment project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the National Climate Assessment projects success?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have National Climate Assessment project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete National Climate Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Climate Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Climate Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Climate Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Climate Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Climate Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Climate Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Climate Assessment project with this in-depth National Climate Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Climate Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Climate Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Climate Assessment investments work better.
This National Climate Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.