Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Security Cutter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Security Cutter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Security Cutter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Security Cutter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Security Cutter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform National Security Cutter work? How is the team addressing them?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and National Security Cutter shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is there a standardized process?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How will the National Security Cutter team and the group measure complete success of National Security Cutter?
- Why should we adopt a National Security Cutter framework?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Security Cutter book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Security Cutter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Security Cutter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Security Cutter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Security Cutter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Security Cutter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Security Cutter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Security Cutter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During National Security Cutter project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated National Security Cutter project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current National Security Cutter project stage?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent National Security Cutter project management strategy been established?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the National Security Cutter projects assumptions and constraints?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
Step-by-step and complete National Security Cutter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Security Cutter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Security Cutter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Security Cutter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Security Cutter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Security Cutter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Security Cutter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Security Cutter project with this in-depth National Security Cutter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Security Cutter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Security Cutter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Security Cutter investments work better.
This National Security Cutter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.