Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Security Cutter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Security Cutter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Security Cutter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Security Cutter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Security Cutter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Who is the National Security Cutter process owner?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed National Security Cutter opportunities costing us money?
- How do we measure risk?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What are all of our National Security Cutter domains and what do they do?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of National Security Cutter moving forward?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the National Security Cutter goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What else needs to be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Security Cutter book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Security Cutter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Security Cutter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Security Cutter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Security Cutter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Security Cutter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Security Cutter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Security Cutter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the National Security Cutter project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; Who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your National Security Cutter project?
- Project Charter: National Security Cutter project Background: What is the primary motivation for this National Security Cutter project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the National Security Cutter project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete National Security Cutter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Security Cutter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Security Cutter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Security Cutter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Security Cutter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Security Cutter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Security Cutter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Security Cutter project with this in-depth National Security Cutter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Security Cutter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Security Cutter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Security Cutter investments work better.
This National Security Cutter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.