Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Security Decision Directive 77 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Security Decision Directive 77 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Security Decision Directive 77 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Security Decision Directive 77 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Security Decision Directive 77 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on National Security Decision Directive 77?
- How do we improve productivity?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of National Security Decision Directive 77 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the business goals National Security Decision Directive 77 is aiming to achieve?
- Who will use it?
- What would happen if National Security Decision Directive 77 weren’t done?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Security Decision Directive 77 book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Security Decision Directive 77 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Security Decision Directive 77 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Security Decision Directive 77 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Security Decision Directive 77 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Security Decision Directive 77 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Security Decision Directive 77 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Security Decision Directive 77 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Scope Management Plan: Do National Security Decision Directive 77 project managers participating in the National Security Decision Directive 77 project know the National Security Decision Directive 77 projects true status first hand?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the National Security Decision Directive 77 project team have?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this National Security Decision Directive 77 project?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do we use?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Change Control process properly implemented to manage changes to Cost, Scope, Schedule, or Quality?
Step-by-step and complete National Security Decision Directive 77 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Security Decision Directive 77 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Security Decision Directive 77 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Security Decision Directive 77 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Security Decision Directive 77 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Security Decision Directive 77 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Security Decision Directive 77 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Security Decision Directive 77 project with this in-depth National Security Decision Directive 77 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Security Decision Directive 77 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Security Decision Directive 77 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Security Decision Directive 77 investments work better.
This National Security Decision Directive 77 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.