Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Native Advertising Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Native Advertising related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Native Advertising specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Native Advertising Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Native Advertising improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Does Native Advertising systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are we using Native Advertising to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Will Native Advertising deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- In what ways are Native Advertising vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Think about the functions involved in your Native Advertising project. what processes flow from these functions?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Native Advertising book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Native Advertising self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Native Advertising Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Native Advertising areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Native Advertising Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Native Advertising projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Native Advertising Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Native Advertising project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Native Advertising project sufficiently qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Native Advertising project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Native Advertising project experience rather than on independent research?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Native Advertising project scope?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Native Advertising Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Native Advertising project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Native Advertising project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Native Advertising project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Native Advertising project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Native Advertising project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Native Advertising project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Native Advertising project with this in-depth Native Advertising Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Native Advertising projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Native Advertising and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Native Advertising investments work better.
This Native Advertising All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.