Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Natural-Language Generation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Natural-Language Generation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Natural-Language Generation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Natural-Language Generation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Natural-Language Generation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Who are the Natural-Language Generation improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Natural-Language Generation processes?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How do we know that any Natural-Language Generation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How do you assess your Natural-Language Generation workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Natural-Language Generation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Natural-Language Generation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Natural-Language Generation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Natural-Language Generation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Natural-Language Generation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Natural-Language Generation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Natural-Language Generation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Natural-Language Generation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How to Write Up the Lesson Identified – How will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an LI ready to take the next step in the LL process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Natural-Language Generation project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Natural-Language Generation project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Natural-Language Generation project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Natural-Language Generation project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Natural-Language Generation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Natural-Language Generation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Natural-Language Generation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Natural-Language Generation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Natural-Language Generation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Natural-Language Generation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Natural-Language Generation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Natural-Language Generation project with this in-depth Natural-Language Generation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Natural-Language Generation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Natural-Language Generation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Natural-Language Generation investments work better.
This Natural-Language Generation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.