Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Near Field Communication NFC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Near Field Communication NFC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Near Field Communication NFC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Near Field Communication NFC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Near Field Communication NFC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What is measured?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Near Field Communication NFC services/products?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Near Field Communication NFC? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are our Near Field Communication NFC Processes?
- What does Near Field Communication NFC success mean to the stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Near Field Communication NFC book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Near Field Communication NFC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Near Field Communication NFC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Near Field Communication NFC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Near Field Communication NFC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Near Field Communication NFC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Near Field Communication NFC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Near Field Communication NFC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Near Field Communication NFC project integration management relate to the Near Field Communication NFC project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Near Field Communication NFC project management knowledge areas?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Near Field Communication NFC project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Member Status Report: The problem with Reward & Recognition Programs is that the truly deserving people all too often get left out. How can you make it practical?
Step-by-step and complete Near Field Communication NFC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Near Field Communication NFC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Near Field Communication NFC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Near Field Communication NFC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Near Field Communication NFC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Near Field Communication NFC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Near Field Communication NFC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Near Field Communication NFC project with this in-depth Near Field Communication NFC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Near Field Communication NFC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Near Field Communication NFC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Near Field Communication NFC investments work better.
This Near Field Communication NFC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.