Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Needs analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Needs analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Needs analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Needs analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Needs analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Needs analysis will help you build influence, improve Needs analysis, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What are your key Needs analysis organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Needs analysis activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Needs analysis book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Needs analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Needs analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Needs analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Needs analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Needs analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Needs analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Needs analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Needs analysis project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Needs analysis project address?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Needs analysis project?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Needs analysis project if no delays occur?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Needs analysis project management methodology?
Step-by-step and complete Needs analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Needs analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Needs analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Needs analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Needs analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Needs analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Needs analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Needs analysis project with this in-depth Needs analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Needs analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Needs analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Needs analysis investments work better.
This Needs analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.