Review vulnerability and compliance scan results (Nessus, Qualys, etc), work with team members to resolve vulnerabilities, and track ongoing vulnerability status and remediation.
More Uses of the Nessus Toolkit:
- Evaluate discover, evaluate, assess, and document organizational systems, networks, and components using Qualys, Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanning.
- Be accountable for conducting vulnerability scanning and web application scanning with tools as Nessus and OWASP ZAP.
- Utilize Nessus vulnerability scan reports and identifying systems with Nessus vulnerability priority rating scores that warrant notifications to the system owners.
- Manage your security team with Nessus software to assure all servers/workstations are patched and all risks are mitigated.
- Make sure that your design complies; analysis of Nessus scan results and understanding the risk and threat levels of findings.
- Drive: installation, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting, and administration of the Nessus and passive vulnerability scanner applications.
- Use vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus) to identify and validate remediation of security weaknesses.
- Establish: vulnerability management systems as Nessus.
- Execute vulnerability scans utilizing the Nessus scanner and Security Center.
- Know how to use Tenable Security Center to retrieve reports from the Nessus management.
- Coordinate: tenable/Nessus/security center.
- Coordinate: Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanner or similar vulnerability scanner security tool for reporting and re mediating system vulnerabilities.
- Provide guidance on integrating government or commercially mandated security controls into Tenable Nessus Vulnerability Management system.
- Ensure you advise; standard vulnerability assessments utilizing Tenable Security Center (Nessus) for Operating Systems and Database scanning.
- Oversee: security tool usage, as Nessus/tenable.