Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetBackup Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetBackup related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetBackup specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetBackup Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 848 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetBackup improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 848 standard requirements:
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your NetBackup project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of NetBackup? If so, when did it change and why?
- Will NetBackup deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Strategic planning -NetBackup relations
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetBackup book in PDF containing 848 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NetBackup self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetBackup Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetBackup areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetBackup Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetBackup projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetBackup Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NetBackup project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure NetBackup project success?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the NetBackup project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you discuss all weaknesses, significant weaknesses, and deficiencies?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on NetBackup project tasks?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the NetBackup project?
Step-by-step and complete NetBackup Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetBackup project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetBackup project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetBackup project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetBackup project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetBackup project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetBackup project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetBackup project with this in-depth NetBackup Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetBackup projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetBackup and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetBackup investments work better.
This NetBackup All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.