Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network economics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network economics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network economics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network economics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network economics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Network economics as a tool to increase the results?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Network economics been identified and analyzed?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Why Measure?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- How do we go about Securing Network economics?
- Does Network economics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network economics book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network economics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network economics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network economics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network economics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network economics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network economics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network economics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Network economics project oversight?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Network economics project as company experience, the company or a previous employee of the company?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Network economics project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Network economics project?
Step-by-step and complete Network economics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network economics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network economics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network economics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network economics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network economics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network economics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network economics project with this in-depth Network economics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network economics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network economics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network economics investments work better.
This Network economics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.