Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network function virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network function virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network function virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network function virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network function virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What are the basics of Network function virtualization fraud?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What are the expected benefits of Network function virtualization to the stakeholder?
- Where is our petri dish?
- Is the Network function virtualization organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How do we go about Comparing Network function virtualization approaches/solutions?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Network function virtualization leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network function virtualization book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network function virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network function virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network function virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network function virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network function virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network function virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network function virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Network function virtualization project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Network function virtualization project and the system/product to be built?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Network function virtualization project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Network function virtualization project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Network function virtualization project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Network function virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network function virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network function virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network function virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network function virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network function virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network function virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network function virtualization project with this in-depth Network function virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network function virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network function virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network function virtualization investments work better.
This Network function virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.