Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Function Virtualization NFV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Function Virtualization NFV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Function Virtualization NFV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Function Virtualization NFV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 726 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Function Virtualization NFV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 726 standard requirements:
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How are measurements made?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Network Function Virtualization NFV? In other words, what are the risks, if Network Function Virtualization NFV does not deliver successfully?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How do we keep improving Network Function Virtualization NFV?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Which customers cant participate in our Network Function Virtualization NFV domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Function Virtualization NFV book in PDF containing 726 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network Function Virtualization NFV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Function Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Function Virtualization NFV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Function Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Function Virtualization NFV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Function Virtualization NFV Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network Function Virtualization NFV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the change agents for your initiative?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Network Function Virtualization NFV project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Risk Audit: What is the Board doing to assure measurement and improve outcomes and quality and reduce avoidable adverse events?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Network Function Virtualization NFV project leaders committed to this Network Function Virtualization NFV project full time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Network Function Virtualization NFV project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Network Function Virtualization NFV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Function Virtualization NFV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Function Virtualization NFV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Function Virtualization NFV project with this in-depth Network Function Virtualization NFV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Function Virtualization NFV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Function Virtualization NFV and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Function Virtualization NFV investments work better.
This Network Function Virtualization NFV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.