Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Functions Virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Functions Virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Functions Virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Functions Virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 739 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Functions Virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 739 standard requirements:
- Senior-level client discussions now tend to focus on where to start rather than simply on feasibility. Whats the initial use case that can bootstrap NFV deployment?
- Whats the initial use case that can bootstrap NFV deployment?
- Does elastic scaling at the cloud provide real benefits?
- What is the ODP Project Framework and Architecture?
- How much benefit is enough to motivate adoption?
- Can it really replace hardware acceleration?
- What novel services can be developed?
- High performance virtual appliances?
- What functions yield most benefits?
- What are the grand challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Functions Virtualization book in PDF containing 739 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network Functions Virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Functions Virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Functions Virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Functions Virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Functions Virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Functions Virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network Functions Virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Network Functions Virtualization project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Network Diagram: How confident can you be in our milestone dates and the delivery date?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Network Functions Virtualization project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Network Functions Virtualization project?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Network Functions Virtualization project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Network Functions Virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Functions Virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Functions Virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Functions Virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Functions Virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Functions Virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Functions Virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Functions Virtualization project with this in-depth Network Functions Virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Functions Virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Functions Virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Functions Virtualization investments work better.
This Network Functions Virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.