Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Who Uses What?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Network mapping?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Network mapping project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Network mapping project lifecycle?
- What can you control?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Network mapping strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network mapping book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Network mapping project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Network mapping project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/Network mapping projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Network mapping project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Variance Analysis: Did the company lose existing customers and/or gain new customers?
Step-by-step and complete Network mapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network mapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network mapping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network mapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network mapping project with this in-depth Network mapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network mapping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network mapping investments work better.
This Network mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.