Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Network mapping processes?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Does Network mapping create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Network mapping with what users do day-to-day?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What are internal and external Network mapping relations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network mapping book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you use diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Network mapping project be forecast?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Network mapping project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Network mapping project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network provide individuals with the information they require?
- Network Diagram: If the Network mapping project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
Step-by-step and complete Network mapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network mapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network mapping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network mapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network mapping project with this in-depth Network mapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network mapping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network mapping investments work better.
This Network mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.