Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network operating system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network operating system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network operating system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network operating system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network operating system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Where can we break convention?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Who are the Network operating system improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do we have past Network operating system Successes?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the known security controls?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Network operating system, including any consulting or professional services?
- How does Network operating system integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network operating system book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network operating system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network operating system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network operating system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network operating system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network operating system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network operating system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network operating system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Network operating system project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Network operating system project?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Network operating system project risks at various Network operating system project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Network operating system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network operating system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network operating system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network operating system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network operating system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network operating system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network operating system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network operating system project with this in-depth Network operating system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network operating system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network operating system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network operating system investments work better.
This Network operating system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.