Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Networked Help Desk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Networked Help Desk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Networked Help Desk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Networked Help Desk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Networked Help Desk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What about Networked Help Desk Analysis of results?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Networked Help Desk products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Networked Help Desk project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Networked Help Desk project lifecycle?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What threat is Networked Help Desk addressing?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Networked Help Desk book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Networked Help Desk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Networked Help Desk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Networked Help Desk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Networked Help Desk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Networked Help Desk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Networked Help Desk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Networked Help Desk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Networked Help Desk project scheduling & tracking?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Networked Help Desk project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for attending to the particular needs of its international staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Networked Help Desk project oversight?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used –or at least sought– in your Networked Help Desk projects and for which purpose?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
Step-by-step and complete Networked Help Desk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Networked Help Desk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Networked Help Desk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Networked Help Desk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Networked Help Desk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Networked Help Desk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Networked Help Desk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Networked Help Desk project with this in-depth Networked Help Desk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Networked Help Desk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Networked Help Desk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Networked Help Desk investments work better.
This Networked Help Desk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.