Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Networked Help Desk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Networked Help Desk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Networked Help Desk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Networked Help Desk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Networked Help Desk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Who is the Networked Help Desk process owner?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Networked Help Desk strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Networked Help Desk? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Networked Help Desk process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Networked Help Desk book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Networked Help Desk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Networked Help Desk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Networked Help Desk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Networked Help Desk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Networked Help Desk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Networked Help Desk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Networked Help Desk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Networked Help Desk project managers, available to handle such a large Networked Help Desk project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Networked Help Desk project risks at various Networked Help Desk project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
Step-by-step and complete Networked Help Desk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Networked Help Desk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Networked Help Desk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Networked Help Desk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Networked Help Desk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Networked Help Desk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Networked Help Desk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Networked Help Desk project with this in-depth Networked Help Desk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Networked Help Desk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Networked Help Desk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Networked Help Desk investments work better.
This Networked Help Desk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.