Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NeuGRID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NeuGRID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NeuGRID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NeuGRID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NeuGRID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Is the NeuGRID organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Who is the NeuGRID process owner?
- What is the purpose of NeuGRID in relation to the mission?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your NeuGRID activities?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform NeuGRID work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NeuGRID book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NeuGRID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NeuGRID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NeuGRID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NeuGRID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NeuGRID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NeuGRID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NeuGRID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the NeuGRID project Team cease upon the delivery of the NeuGRID projects outputs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current NeuGRID project is not yet fully understood?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a NeuGRID project manager must do to finalize NeuGRID project close-out?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
Step-by-step and complete NeuGRID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NeuGRID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NeuGRID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NeuGRID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NeuGRID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NeuGRID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NeuGRID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NeuGRID project with this in-depth NeuGRID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NeuGRID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NeuGRID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NeuGRID investments work better.
This NeuGRID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.