Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New media art Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New media art related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New media art specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New media art Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New media art improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How can the value of New media art be defined?
- What are the key elements of your New media art performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Do New media art rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the New media art requirements in detail?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new New media art in a volatile global economy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New media art book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New media art self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New media art Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New media art areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New media art Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New media art projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New media art Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New media art project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for New media art project deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core New media art project team to complete New media art project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor New media art project risks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules – are all tasks included?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
Step-by-step and complete New media art Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New media art project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New media art project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New media art project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New media art project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New media art project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New media art project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New media art project with this in-depth New media art Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New media art projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New media art and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New media art investments work better.
This New media art All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.