Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Normal (business) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Normal (business) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Normal (business) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Normal (business) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Normal (business) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What is the New Normal (business) sustainability risk?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What potential environmental factors impact the New Normal (business) effort?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Are accountability and ownership for New Normal (business) clearly defined?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of New Normal (business)’s gains?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Normal (business) book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New Normal (business) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Normal (business) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Normal (business) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Normal (business) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Normal (business) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Normal (business) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Normal (business) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support – guidance, clerical support, training?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the New Normal (business) project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Quality Management Plan: Have New Normal (business) project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Lessons Learned: What on the New Normal (business) project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the New Normal (business) project?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
Step-by-step and complete New Normal (business) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Normal (business) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Normal (business) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Normal (business) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Normal (business) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Normal (business) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Normal (business) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Normal (business) project with this in-depth New Normal (business) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Normal (business) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Normal (business) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Normal (business) investments work better.
This New Normal (business) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.