Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Technology Telescope Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Technology Telescope related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Technology Telescope specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Technology Telescope Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Technology Telescope improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for New Technology Telescope improvements?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Think about the people you identified for your New Technology Telescope project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the New Technology Telescope requirements in detail?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What are the key elements of your New Technology Telescope performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Technology Telescope book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New Technology Telescope self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Technology Telescope Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Technology Telescope areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Technology Telescope Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Technology Telescope projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Technology Telescope Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Technology Telescope project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for New Technology Telescope project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this New Technology Telescope project?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding New Technology Telescope project work improving?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in New Technology Telescope project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
Step-by-step and complete New Technology Telescope Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Technology Telescope project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Technology Telescope project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Technology Telescope project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Technology Telescope project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Technology Telescope project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Technology Telescope project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Technology Telescope project with this in-depth New Technology Telescope Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Technology Telescope projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Technology Telescope and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Technology Telescope investments work better.
This New Technology Telescope All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.