Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New-Type Smart City Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New-Type Smart City Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New-Type Smart City Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New-Type Smart City Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New-Type Smart City Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing New-Type Smart City Framework project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the New-Type Smart City Framework project lifecycle?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How frequently do you track New-Type Smart City Framework measures?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Do we all define New-Type Smart City Framework in the same way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New-Type Smart City Framework book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New-Type Smart City Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New-Type Smart City Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New-Type Smart City Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New-Type Smart City Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New-Type Smart City Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New-Type Smart City Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New-Type Smart City Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the New-Type Smart City Framework project schedule available for all New-Type Smart City Framework project team members to review?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing New-Type Smart City Framework project outputs?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total New-Type Smart City Framework project costs?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the New-Type Smart City Framework project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
Step-by-step and complete New-Type Smart City Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New-Type Smart City Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New-Type Smart City Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New-Type Smart City Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New-Type Smart City Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New-Type Smart City Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New-Type Smart City Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New-Type Smart City Framework project with this in-depth New-Type Smart City Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New-Type Smart City Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New-Type Smart City Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New-Type Smart City Framework investments work better.
This New-Type Smart City Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.