Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NewVoiceMedia Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NewVoiceMedia related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NewVoiceMedia specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NewVoiceMedia Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NewVoiceMedia improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What is the NewVoiceMedia sustainability risk?
- What are the expected benefits of NewVoiceMedia to the stakeholder?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing NewVoiceMedia?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What is Effective NewVoiceMedia?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider NewVoiceMedia will circumvent those obstacles?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Did my employees make progress today?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NewVoiceMedia book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NewVoiceMedia self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NewVoiceMedia Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NewVoiceMedia areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NewVoiceMedia Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NewVoiceMedia projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NewVoiceMedia Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NewVoiceMedia project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A NewVoiceMedia project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the NewVoiceMedia project?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Executing Process Group: Is the NewVoiceMedia project performing better or worse than planned?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the NewVoiceMedia project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete NewVoiceMedia Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NewVoiceMedia project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NewVoiceMedia project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NewVoiceMedia project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NewVoiceMedia project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NewVoiceMedia project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NewVoiceMedia project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NewVoiceMedia project with this in-depth NewVoiceMedia Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NewVoiceMedia projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NewVoiceMedia and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NewVoiceMedia investments work better.
This NewVoiceMedia All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.