Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next-Generation IPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next-Generation IPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next-Generation IPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next-Generation IPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next-Generation IPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Next-Generation IPS results?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Whats the best design framework for Next-Generation IPS organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Next-Generation IPS Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Next-Generation IPS leaders?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Next-Generation IPS process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next-Generation IPS book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Next-Generation IPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next-Generation IPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next-Generation IPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next-Generation IPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next-Generation IPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next-Generation IPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next-Generation IPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Next-Generation IPS project?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated Next-Generation IPS project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Next-Generation IPS project stage?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Next-Generation IPS project in less that xx days?
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved with strategy mapping?
Step-by-step and complete Next-Generation IPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next-Generation IPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next-Generation IPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next-Generation IPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next-Generation IPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next-Generation IPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next-Generation IPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next-Generation IPS project with this in-depth Next-Generation IPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next-Generation IPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next-Generation IPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next-Generation IPS investments work better.
This Next-Generation IPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.