Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next Generation Mobile Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next Generation Mobile Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next Generation Mobile Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What are specific Next Generation Mobile Networks Rules to follow?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Next Generation Mobile Networks study?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Will Next Generation Mobile Networks deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How can skill-level changes improve Next Generation Mobile Networks?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Next Generation Mobile Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next Generation Mobile Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next Generation Mobile Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Next Generation Mobile Networks project scope?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Next Generation Mobile Networks project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Next Generation Mobile Networks project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next Generation Mobile Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next Generation Mobile Networks project with this in-depth Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next Generation Mobile Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next Generation Mobile Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next Generation Mobile Networks investments work better.
This Next Generation Mobile Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.