Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next-Generation PHR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next-Generation PHR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next-Generation PHR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next-Generation PHR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 939 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next-Generation PHR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 939 standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Next-Generation PHR leader?
- Whats the best design framework for Next-Generation PHR organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- In a project to restructure Next-Generation PHR outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Which Next-Generation PHR goals are the most important?
- What is Tricky About This?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next-Generation PHR book in PDF containing 939 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Next-Generation PHR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next-Generation PHR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next-Generation PHR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next-Generation PHR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next-Generation PHR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next-Generation PHR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next-Generation PHR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Next-Generation PHR projects to the overall portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Next-Generation PHR project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Next-Generation PHR project manager a PMP (Certified Next-Generation PHR project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate means for intervening if necessary?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
Step-by-step and complete Next-Generation PHR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next-Generation PHR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next-Generation PHR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next-Generation PHR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next-Generation PHR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next-Generation PHR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next-Generation PHR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next-Generation PHR project with this in-depth Next-Generation PHR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next-Generation PHR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next-Generation PHR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next-Generation PHR investments work better.
This Next-Generation PHR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.