Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NGTP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NGTP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NGTP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NGTP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NGTP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your NGTP project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Strategic planning -NGTP relations
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Think of your NGTP project. what are the main functions?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Do we monitor the NGTP decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NGTP book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NGTP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NGTP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NGTP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NGTP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NGTP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NGTP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NGTP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for NGTP project scheduling & tracking?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize NGTP project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the NGTP project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all NGTP project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the NGTP project?
Step-by-step and complete NGTP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NGTP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NGTP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NGTP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NGTP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NGTP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NGTP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NGTP project with this in-depth NGTP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NGTP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NGTP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NGTP investments work better.
This NGTP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.