Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Node.js Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Node.js related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Node.js specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Node.js Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Node.js improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- How did the Node.js manager receive input to the development of a Node.js improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Node.js project?
- Who will be in control?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Node.js will circumvent those obstacles?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Node.js book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Node.js self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Node.js Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Node.js areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Node.js Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Node.js projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Node.js Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Node.js project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Node.js project?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Node.js project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Node.js project?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Node.js project?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
Step-by-step and complete Node.js Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Node.js project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Node.js project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Node.js project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Node.js project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Node.js project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Node.js project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Node.js project with this in-depth Node.js Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Node.js projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Node.js and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Node.js investments work better.
This Node.js All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.