Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nondestructive testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nondestructive testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nondestructive testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nondestructive testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 797 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nondestructive testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 797 standard requirements:
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Nondestructive testing brings?
- Does Nondestructive testing analysis show the relationships among important Nondestructive testing factors?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Nondestructive testing work? How is the team addressing them?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nondestructive testing book in PDF containing 797 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Nondestructive testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nondestructive testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nondestructive testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nondestructive testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nondestructive testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nondestructive testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nondestructive testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Project Charter: Does the Nondestructive testing project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Nondestructive testing project manager to do?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Nondestructive testing project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Nondestructive testing project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into Nondestructive testing project Procurement Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
Step-by-step and complete Nondestructive testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nondestructive testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nondestructive testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nondestructive testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nondestructive testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nondestructive testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nondestructive testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nondestructive testing project with this in-depth Nondestructive testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nondestructive testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nondestructive testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nondestructive testing investments work better.
This Nondestructive testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.