Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Novasoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Novasoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Novasoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Novasoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Novasoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Novasoft team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Who will provide the final approval of Novasoft deliverables?
- Has the Novasoft work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- How do we Improve Novasoft service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- For your Novasoft project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Novasoft book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Novasoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Novasoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Novasoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Novasoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Novasoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Novasoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Novasoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Novasoft project completion date?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Novasoft project managers participating in the Novasoft project know the Novasoft projects true status first hand?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Novasoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Novasoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Novasoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Novasoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Novasoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Novasoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Novasoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Novasoft project with this in-depth Novasoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Novasoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Novasoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Novasoft investments work better.
This Novasoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.