Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NRAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NRAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NRAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NRAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 754 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NRAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 754 standard requirements:
- When a NRAM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your NRAM activities?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that NRAM objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Have all basic functions of NRAM been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NRAM book in PDF containing 754 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NRAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NRAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NRAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NRAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NRAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NRAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NRAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Executing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the NRAM project technically feasible?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the NRAM project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned NRAM project manager a PMP (Certified NRAM project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed NRAM project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete NRAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NRAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NRAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NRAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NRAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NRAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NRAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NRAM project with this in-depth NRAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NRAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NRAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NRAM investments work better.
This NRAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.