Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NuoDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NuoDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NuoDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NuoDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NuoDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once NuoDB is underway?
- How do we manage NuoDB Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What are our best practices for minimizing NuoDB project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the NuoDB project lifecycle?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in NuoDB ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NuoDB book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NuoDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NuoDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NuoDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NuoDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NuoDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NuoDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NuoDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the NuoDB project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this NuoDB project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this NuoDB project aiming to achieve?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Executing Process Group: How does a NuoDB project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete NuoDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NuoDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NuoDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NuoDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NuoDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NuoDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NuoDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NuoDB project with this in-depth NuoDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NuoDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NuoDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NuoDB investments work better.
This NuoDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.