Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NxTier Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NxTier related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NxTier specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NxTier Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NxTier improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What are the Key enablers to make this NxTier move?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, NxTier Experience, and Brand Value
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to NxTier? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict NxTier Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NxTier book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NxTier self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NxTier Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NxTier areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NxTier Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NxTier projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NxTier Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NxTier project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the NxTier project document repository?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the NxTier project portfolio. How is this helpful in NxTier project selection?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during NxTier project Execution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete NxTier Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NxTier project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NxTier project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NxTier project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NxTier project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NxTier project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NxTier project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NxTier project with this in-depth NxTier Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NxTier projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NxTier and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NxTier investments work better.
This NxTier All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.