Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Object Storage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Object Storage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Object Storage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Object Storage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Object Storage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- What are specific Object Storage Rules to follow?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Object Storage’s gains?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Object Storage data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Is a Object Storage Team Work effort in place?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Object Storage book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Object Storage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Object Storage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Object Storage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Object Storage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Object Storage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Object Storage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Object Storage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Object Storage project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Object Storage project sponsor or other parties?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Object Storage projects?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Object Storage project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Object Storage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Object Storage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Object Storage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Object Storage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Object Storage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Object Storage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Object Storage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Object Storage project with this in-depth Object Storage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Object Storage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Object Storage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Object Storage investments work better.
This Object Storage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.