Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oculus Rift Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oculus Rift related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oculus Rift specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oculus Rift Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oculus Rift improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is Oculus Rift dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Does the Oculus Rift task fit the client’s priorities?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who will use it?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Oculus Rift into the services that we provide?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Are there Oculus Rift Models?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Were the planned controls in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oculus Rift book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oculus Rift self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oculus Rift Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oculus Rift areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oculus Rift Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oculus Rift projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oculus Rift Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oculus Rift project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Oculus Rift project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Oculus Rift project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Oculus Rift project goals?
- Cost Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Oculus Rift project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete Oculus Rift Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oculus Rift project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oculus Rift project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oculus Rift project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oculus Rift project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oculus Rift project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oculus Rift project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oculus Rift project with this in-depth Oculus Rift Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oculus Rift projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oculus Rift and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oculus Rift investments work better.
This Oculus Rift All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.