Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oculus Rift Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oculus Rift related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oculus Rift specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oculus Rift Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oculus Rift improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which Oculus Rift goals are the most important?
- How much does Oculus Rift help?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Oculus Rift process?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Do the Oculus Rift decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How do we keep improving Oculus Rift?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oculus Rift book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oculus Rift self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oculus Rift Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oculus Rift areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oculus Rift Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oculus Rift projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oculus Rift Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oculus Rift project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you document disagreements and work towards resolutions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Oculus Rift project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Oculus Rift project management strategy been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Oculus Rift project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Oculus Rift project?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Oculus Rift Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oculus Rift project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oculus Rift project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oculus Rift project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oculus Rift project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oculus Rift project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oculus Rift project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oculus Rift project with this in-depth Oculus Rift Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oculus Rift projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oculus Rift and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oculus Rift investments work better.
This Oculus Rift All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.