Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oculus VR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oculus VR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oculus VR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oculus VR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oculus VR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What are the short and long-term Oculus VR goals?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Are assumptions made in Oculus VR stated explicitly?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Oculus VR move?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Oculus VR strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oculus VR book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oculus VR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oculus VR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oculus VR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oculus VR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oculus VR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oculus VR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oculus VR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Oculus VR project management time and change request analysis time?
- Project Schedule: Is the Oculus VR project schedule available for all Oculus VR project team members to review?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Oculus VR project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Oculus VR project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Oculus VR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oculus VR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oculus VR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oculus VR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oculus VR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oculus VR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oculus VR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oculus VR project with this in-depth Oculus VR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oculus VR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oculus VR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oculus VR investments work better.
This Oculus VR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.