Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Odoo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Odoo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Odoo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Odoo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 976 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Odoo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 976 standard requirements:
- Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
- Do we have or need click to call CTI functions that register track outbound phone calls automatically and prevent internal sales from forgetting updating database?
- Did a better profile of customers arise from the implementation of CRM, or from something that the account manager did differently, or from pure luck?
- Given that we simply dont have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
- Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
- Confidentiality and security are components of the trust that are so essential to CRM. How do you build this trust in the new ecology?
- What is the current menu structure of the IVR and what systems/applications does it need to interface with to retrieve information?
- Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
- Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
- Support; how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Odoo book in PDF containing 976 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Odoo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Odoo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Odoo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Odoo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Odoo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Odoo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Odoo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Odoo projects should be selected when compared with other Odoo projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Odoo project Charter?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Odoo project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the organization structure for both tracking & controlling the budget well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Odoo project?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
Step-by-step and complete Odoo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Odoo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Odoo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Odoo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Odoo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Odoo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Odoo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Odoo project with this in-depth Odoo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Odoo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Odoo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Odoo investments work better.
This Odoo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.