Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OFBiz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OFBiz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OFBiz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OFBiz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OFBiz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What would happen if OFBiz weren’t done?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How are the OFBiz’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What information do users need?
- Who is going to care?
- How does the OFBiz manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- How do we Lead with OFBiz in Mind?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OFBiz book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OFBiz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OFBiz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OFBiz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OFBiz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OFBiz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OFBiz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OFBiz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed OFBiz project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of OFBiz project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Issue Log: Are the OFBiz project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Planning Process Group: Is the OFBiz project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore OFBiz project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
Step-by-step and complete OFBiz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OFBiz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OFBiz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OFBiz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OFBiz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OFBiz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OFBiz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OFBiz project with this in-depth OFBiz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OFBiz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OFBiz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OFBiz investments work better.
This OFBiz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.