Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OFDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OFDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OFDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OFDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OFDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How will you measure your OFDM effectiveness?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Is the OFDM scope manageable?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a OFDM project?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How do you assess your OFDM workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OFDM book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OFDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OFDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OFDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OFDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OFDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OFDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OFDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the OFDM project, how would you prioritize them?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the OFDM project and its process?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the OFDM projected overhead costs identified?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new OFDM projects to the overall portfolio?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
Step-by-step and complete OFDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OFDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OFDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OFDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OFDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OFDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OFDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OFDM project with this in-depth OFDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OFDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OFDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OFDM investments work better.
This OFDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.