Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Offensive Security Certified Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Offensive Security Certified Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Offensive Security Certified Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Offensive Security Certified Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Offensive Security Certified Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the long-term Offensive Security Certified Professional goals?
- Who needs to know about Offensive Security Certified Professional ?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Where is it measured?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What vendors make products that address the Offensive Security Certified Professional needs?
- How important is Offensive Security Certified Professional to the user organizations mission?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Do you have a vision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Offensive Security Certified Professional book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Offensive Security Certified Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Offensive Security Certified Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Offensive Security Certified Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Offensive Security Certified Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Offensive Security Certified Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Offensive Security Certified Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Offensive Security Certified Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Did the company lose existing customers and/or gain new customers?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Offensive Security Certified Professional project -why are you doing this now?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Offensive Security Certified Professional project life cycle?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a one- to two-page paper describing your dream team for this Offensive Security Certified Professional project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Offensive Security Certified Professional project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Offensive Security Certified Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Offensive Security Certified Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Offensive Security Certified Professional project with this in-depth Offensive Security Certified Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Offensive Security Certified Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Offensive Security Certified Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Offensive Security Certified Professional investments work better.
This Offensive Security Certified Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.