Establish that your organization provides reporting and analysis to customers or managers with regards to vulnerabilities or remediation.
More Uses of the Offensive Security Web Expert Toolkit:
- Guide: penetration testing is a core capability of stage 2 security.
- Audit: offensive security certified professional (OSCP).
- Ensure you write; certified incident handler (GCIH).
- Be accountable for tracking information security vulnerabilities across one or more IT systems.
- Standardize: enhancement of security requirements for existing systems to meet new threats.
- Develop penetration testing scenarios.
- Lead: Offensive Security Web Expert.
- Ensure your operation develops and prepares penetration testing Rules of Engagement, test plans, and reports.
- Orchestrate: highly technical review of application code and scripts to find vulnerability or policy violations.
- Make sure that your organization provides technical expertise on penetration testing tools and simulation environment.
- Arrange that your corporation tracks information security vulnerabilities across one or more IT systems or applications.