Capital one Offensive Security reduces cyber risk by uncovering vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the enterprise cyber environment through coordinated ethical hacking and penetration testing scenarios.
More Uses of the Offensive Security Toolkit:
- Support Offensive Security professionals by suggesting remediation strategies for reported vulnerabilities.
- Organize: Offensive Security knowledge and using attacker techniques to increase defenses.
- Provide Offensive Security domain expertise in purple team exercises.
- Manage action items related to Offensive Security (red team and penetration test) findings.
- Execute Offensive Security testing activities as a red team operator.
- Organize: an analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and Offensive Security tactics.
- Be accountable for keeping current with the latest Offensive Security techniques.
- Be accountable for executing stealthy penetration testing, advanced red team, or adversary simulation engagements using commercially/freely available Offensive Security tools and utilities built into operating systems.
- Guide: Offensive Security certified professional (oscp).
- Coordinate: Offensive Security program management (information security).
- Formulate: mentor Offensive Security team members to develop additional depth in mobile penetration testing.
- Restructure Offensive Security certified professional (oscp).
- Collaborate with the Information Security Penetration Testing team to perform Offensive Security tests against the cloud platforms.
- Organize: Offensive Security certified professional (oscp).
- Standardize: continually research Offensive Security tools and exploits.