Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Smartphones and tablets give your employees the freedom to work from virtually anywhere, but what happens if a device loaded with company data is lost or stolen?
- Will vendor/partner accounts be able to use the full functionality of Office 365 (Word Online / Excel online, etc.)?
- Which of your PCs can run the latest versions of Window, Microsoft Office, and Office 365?
- Is there an option to participate only in the SharePoint contributor portion of Office 365?
- Does the organization currently have a preferred document management system of choice?
- Can an external user initiate an encrypted message to an internal user in Office 365?
- Does Office 365 come with an email archive (currently known as Enterprise Vault)?
- Who will help with the database conversions when new versions are pushed out?
- What migration tools do you provide to move local data to the cloud, if any?
- Is there an option to participate only in the email portion of Office 365?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office 365 book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Office 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Office 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Office 365 project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Office 365 project management life cycle?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Office 365 project communication and status reporting across Office 365 project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Urgency Assessment -Which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Office 365 project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Office 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office 365 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office 365 project with this in-depth Office 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office 365 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office 365 investments work better.
This Office 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.