This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Office management assessment.
‘The Art of Service has been valuable partner and effective with their engagements.’ – CIO in the Government Industry
‘The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.’ – Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
‘Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.’ – PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
What Is The Office management Self-Assessment?
The Office management Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Office management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Office management task and that every Office management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Office management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Office management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Office management Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Office management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Office management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Office management with this Office management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Why are Office management skills important?
- Define Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Office management project?
- Measure Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Office management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Analyze Question: How can the value of Office management be defined?
- Improve Question: Are there Office management Models?
- Control Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Office management leverage and how?
- Sustain Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Office management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Office management process available?
Value [to you] of the Office management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Office management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.